How many times have you promised yourself to start living a healthier life style? Perhaps you've decided to finally join the gym. Losing some weight, quit smoking, read more, get back to school...? Sounds familiar? Most people try and try to make healthy changes to their life style, without ever accomplishing permanent results, no matter how hard we try, how much will power we have and how greatly supportive our friends and family might be.

Perhaps you have also tried to be more patient, or to let go of anger and disappointment, or move on with your life. We KNOW how certain behaviors can hinder our lives - and hurt others, and most of us don't really want to continually make the same mistakes over and over again, correct? So, why is it so incredibly difficult to implement even the smallest changes, even when we really really really really really want to?

Most attempts to change anything in our lives will fail miserably. The bigger, more beneficial the change, the harder it is to implement it. Why does it seem so incredibly difficult to implement GOOD things in our lives? Why is that changing virtually anything seems to be a constant struggle, regardless of how much you want to change, or how important or beneficial that change would be to you?

Changing is hard, because YOU want to change. But here is the thing... You are not really "YOU". You are 12% of you. The other 88% is a stronger "you" behind the scenes. And that 88% really like things just as they are. The greater the distance between where you are right now and where you want to be, the less likely your "88% you" will be willing to let you have it. You are not really in charge of much, plain and simple. All this mighty intelligence we have, all this creativity, all this huge heart, all those skills have as much persuasive power over Mr 88% as a 4 year-old would have over the decisions you make when you're driving, for example.

So, are we stuck? Doomed for life? Not at all! We just have to "manipulate the system" a bit. Make friends with your 88%. If 88% of you sees your 12% as "the enemy", the odds of you getting anything major accomplished are pretty slim. That's why Hypnosis is such an amazing tool. Hypnosis is like the most skilled sales person in the planet. It goes directly to that 88%, and helps it to let go of the old and embrace the new so quickly, it's almost like magic.



You are approximately 12% of “you”. Your conscious mind is the thinker, the decision maker, the portion of your mind responsible for awareness, logic and reasoning. 
The big boss behind the scenes (88% of “you”) is known as subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the part of your mind responsible for all of your emotions, beliefs, memories, involuntary actions (such as breathing) and primal instincts. READ MORE


Hypnotherapy aims to re-program patterns of behavior within the mind, enabling irrational fears, phobias, negative thoughts and suppressed emotions to be overcome. As the body is released from conscious control during the relaxed trance-like state of hypnosis, th
e therapist is able to suggest ideas, concepts and lifestyle changes to the subconscious mind. READ MORE

Take charge of your life TODAY! Free yourself from fears, self-imposed limitations, unwanted habits and self-sabotage.


Learn more about HYPNOSIS here